Fashion and Style Blog

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Winter Paisley

Hi Guys, 

Today's outfit is all about one of my favourite prints- paisley, it is timeless and classic but also has a edge to it, and at the moment I love it in Burgundy and plum colours, like this gorge Boohoo number! 


Coat- Newlook, Top-Boohoo,Faux Fur- H&M
Jeans-Primark, Loafers- Newlook, Hat-Primark

This top has been perfect for these cold winter days when I have not wanted to think about styling a look together as it does all the work for you. You can just throw on a pair of jeans or leather trousers and you are good to go! I recently decided that my selection of tops was lacking and so went on a bit of a haul for some new ones and Boohoo came out on top, and this plum paisley number is my fav. 
Topshop and River Island also have some nice paisley prints, too if you are looking.

I really like the look with my faux fur collar too, it gives it a 70's feel, which I love and my plum hat just finishes it off Have you been loving prints this season? Do you have a easy winter day style staple? 

Well, I hope you like my look and you are enjoying styling up in this cold weather? 

Things are soo busy at the moment, I can't believe it is nearly December??!! Got lots of fashion planning coming up in the next few weeks with all the Christmas party's (first one tomorrow night!) so hope you can stop by and see what looks I am putting together. 

Happy Wednesday!

xxxxxxxxxxxx


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love your blog! Paisley print is the best! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura oh my god where have your disappeared ?I've missed your blog posts :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your publish is just excellent and i can think you are an expert in this subject. Thank you one million and please carry on the enjoyable work. Monartti Jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jeans and bag! such a lovely wintery look :)

    Strawberry Shortcake | Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just loving your style and cloth also. very nice.
    african lace fabrics

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig