Fashion and Style Blog

Sunday 3 November 2013

Back to Life...

Hi Guys, 

It feels like it has been so long since I posted just a regular every day outfit post, and so it feels so nice be back doing what I started the blog for in the first place. 

Today's look was something I wore to work this week and included three of my Autumn fashion staples, a tartan scarf, chunky cardigan and  floppy hat. 
At the moment I find that every day I am wearing one of these, they are like my new season outfit builders, I style up around them. 

Hat- Topshop, Cardigan-Primark, Dress- Primark
Scarf-Newlook, Boots- Newlook
Necklace-Topshop

For work a classic shift dress is soo handy, but to make it even more versatile I got one in this burgundy colour that I knew would be on trend all season and easy to team with other pieces. 
It looks great with the tartan scarf, but can look equally as good with a statement necklace or cropped blazer/jacket. Say what you like, but Primark are so good for every day essentials you can wear to work. 

We are in full cold weather clothes now and I am embracing the knitwear, tights and boots and will be posting over the next week or so some of my current favourite Autumn Winter looks, including my new winter coat, which I have been trying to pick for weeks! 

 What have you been buying for the new season?

I hope you like my look and you have had a nice weekend? Back to it tomorrow, where do the weekends go?! 

Happy Sunday! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You look so cute, love the hat and scarf x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hat on you, you look so stylish. I wish I could pull off a hat, but I just fail. Love the tartan too x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, Love the flash of tartan :-)

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely look, you look great with hat on!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig