Fashion and Style Blog

Saturday 25 May 2013

The Summer Midi Skirt!

Hi Guys, 

Happy Bank Holiday, what a difference it makes when the sun shines! Today's outfit is possibly one of the comfiest outfits have worn in ages, while still being stylish, so pretty perfect for a sunny Saturday.  
Top- Topshop, Midi Skirt- Topshop, Necklace- Newlook
Bag- H&M, Bracelets- Newlook & Topshop, Sandals- Primark
Sunglasses- ASOS

As you will have seen from some of my recent posts I am loving the midi style, I have both skirts and dresses, but I think out of my collection my favourite is this bright red/orange Topshop one. It is has soo much elastic in it, so it holds it shape all day and does not go baggy or loose anywhere which is what you want in a midi skirt, I think I will probs go back and buy a couple more in different colours, as I love it so much. 
What I love most about it is that it can be styled up or down which makes it a really versatile wardrobe essential. Today was all about casual styling, we went for a walk and meet some friends in the park in the afternoon and then wandered on to have some cocktails in the sun, so I did not want to be over dressed, but at the same time not too dressed down.  

I really like the slouchy feel to the look with the T shirt, which is so old I can't even remember when I got it, but it is always in my closet rotation, do you have tops like that? 

I hope you have been out enjoying the sun today too? I think I got myself far too excited, I am definitely one of those people who's mood is effected by the weather I am sorry to admit, plus that fact that we have one extra day off too helps! 
We are off to a wedding tomorrow, so I am still in prep for that, tonight will be painting nails, ironing and fake tanning! I will post my look on here too so you can let me know what you think of my look, as it has been quite thrown together for my standards. 
Hope you like today's look and you enjoy the rest of the weekend! 

Happy Saturday! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig