Fashion and Style Blog

Thursday 16 May 2013

Glamorous and STYLetc Girls Night Out!

Hi Guys, 

Today's post is my write up of the Glamorous Blog party last week to give us lucky bloggers (cue the big group shot) a chance to take a sneak peek at their AW13 collection, and omg it was A.maz.ing!

I always look forward to going to a blog event, but I will not lie there are some I get more excited about than others and when the Glamorous invite came through I knew I would be there will bells on. I am a big Glamorous fan and own a lot of their pieces already, so I was very eager to see their new Autumn collection, as I know I will be shopping from it, come the colder months, and  this collection did no disappoint. 

I must say it has been a while since a rack of clothes got me this excited, I always love looking through fashion rails, but this was something else, every single piece was a stand out wearable item that I felt I absolutely needed in my wardrobe and was very much my style. Which is quite rare to find a brand or clothing company that you really resonate with in a big way, but Glamorous just seems to be on the same styling wave length as me!

The rail was full of monochromes, leathers, and some really bold patterns. 
This was just one of the amazing coats, that I was lusting after, and they all are a really affordable price. 
One of my personal favourites of the night was this graphic print play suit. 
It was a great event held at Manchester hotspot Sakura, and we were treated to Fizz, yummy sushi and hair styling from Too Funky Hair plus makeovers and nail colours  from Seen on Screen and it was a fab opportunity to catch up with from fellow bloggers for a bit of a gossip!
Me and the the lovely Ashleigh from Pretty Girl Rich

As while as getting over excited about the AW13 collection, we were also able to take look through the current Spring/Summer range which was bold bright and neon and prefect if you are planning a big holiday in the sun or just want to stick too fingers up to the rubbish weather here and go for it! 

All in all it was a fab night and I left very excited about the prospect of planning my winter wish list.  

If you have not checked out Glamorous before, you really should. But enough of my girl crush, I and sure like me you are looking forward to the weekend? I am heading out with the girls from work tomorrow night, which will now doubt get messy, so will be using Saturday to catch up on blog stuff and film and new video I have been meaning to for a while. 
Sorry if this has been a bit photo heavy, but I wanted you to see as many products as poss, hope you like them and enjoy your Friday night plans if you have nice ones! 

Happy Thursday! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. It's look like you had a great time!

    Those clothes looks incredible! :)

    Jade x

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jade, yeah it was a great night, I wanted to take all the clothes home with me!

      Xxxx

      Delete
  2. Great blog post !
    Love the collection
    Hope you had fun
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig