Fashion and Style Blog

Friday 10 May 2013

Get the Label Urban Blog Party!


Hi Guys, 

Today's post is my write up the Get the Label  blog party I went to last week. It was a chance to check out their latest collections of fashion and accessories, while meeting up with some fellow bloggers, the Get the Label Team and have a glass of fizz! 


I was really impressed with the shoes and Handbags on display, there was s great selection of heels, flats and Nike and Adidas trainers.And I am a sucker for a coloured Handbag and their was some gorgeous Lipsy totes and satchels to feast our eyes on. 


It was a really great event and what I was most impressed with was the wide variety of pieces for all occasions, dresses, jeans and some really lovely knitwear, which I was pleasantly surprised with. Plus we got to record a Blogger Brag video telling people about our blogs and why you should check us out- which was very funny trying to film with a straight face! I know I record for my You tube channel, but that's different, that's just me, not a film crew! The finished video's are not out yet, but I will be sure to let you know when they are.  

 Get the Label is not just one collection, it has lots of different designers and fashion brands which make up the site, for Women, Men and Children. 
The best bit of the night was the lovely people at Get the Label giving us 3 tags to put on the top 3 items that caught our eye, which I can't wait to show you in some up and coming outfit posts, they are gorgeous! 

Well, I am very happy it is the weekend. I know it was only 4 days, but this week has felt long! Looking forward to having a fairly chilled out weekend compared to last weeks festivities and catch up on some blog stuff. Hope you like the post and I hope you all have lovely plans! 

Happy Friday! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig