Fashion and Style Blog

Sunday 10 February 2013

Blustery Day

Jumper- Topshop, Wet look Leggings- Boohoo, Vest- H&M
Boots- NewLook, Bag- Primark, Necklace- Miss Selfridge
Bracelets- Affleck Palace (Manchester Store) 
Ring- Bought in Portugal
Nails- No7 So Simple and OPI The World is not Enough

Hey Lovelies!

You know, you have those days when only a jumper will do, today is one of those days! Sorry to be one of those people obsessed with the weather, but today has been horrible and gave very little scope in the fashion stakes other than to wear something warm and snug.
So, I turned to my new Topshop Jumper that I got for Christmas, as it is so cosy. I love the leather sleeves, it really adds to the look and takes it from a regular woolly jumper to a outfit maker in itself. So, I just kept the rest of the look really simple and black, with just a pop of sliver at the neckline and wrist. 
I hope you like the look? How are you styling in this rubbish weather, cos I for one have had enough!

Hope you have all had nice weekends? I am currently watching the Football on TV while live streaming New York Fashion week on my tablet ( don't say Women can't multi task!) 
Tonight I am picking out my wardrobe for London Fashion Week, next week so no doubt that will be some sort of drama- but a fun one! 
I am also going to be watching the Red Carpets for the Bafta's and Grammy's and will be tweeting my fashion hits and misses throughout, so come and join me on twitter later. :-) 
Enjoy the rest of the your day!

Happy Sunday!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Aw great outfit- I love it!! And I REALLY want those boots!! :)
    Rosy x
    http://rostinted.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! The boots are still in New Look now and they were only £24.99! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that jumper! great outfit :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! I will check out the giveaway now. xx

      Delete
  4. Love the leather panels on the arms create a big statement! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig