Fashion and Style Blog

Thursday 1 November 2012

Welcome November, Welcome the Fur!

                      Top- Primark, Faux Fur- H&M, Trousers- Topshop
             Necklace- Topshp, Shoes- Primark, Watch- Daniel Wellington, Ring- Topshop 
Earrings- Newlook, Nails "Live and Let Die" OPI Bond Collection

Hi Guys, 

Here are some pics (taken in my room) of today's outfit. Since we are now officially in November and the weather very cold , so I have been drawn to my faux fur wrap which always keeps me warm and snug. 
This looks great over coats, jumpers and with this dip hem top too, I love when I have a piece of clothing that can be multipurpose it just makes good fashion sense! 
I really like the way the fur sits on the burgundy top, it is very seasonal and warming I think I must be secretly craving mulled wine!
This is also the first time I have got a chance to show you my two tone court shoes, that I love. They have been doing the rounds since the SS12 Louis Vuitton collection and have stayed put into the winter season. For me they have been perfect with cropped trousers and leather leggings for work and give a polished finish to an outfit. There are loads of versions on the high street, New Look, River Island and Primark all having fab selections, lots of lovely metallic tipped toes heels that would be perfect for party time. 

I hope you are having a good week? Can't believe it is Friday tomorrow, this week seems to have flown past! Now we are only 7 weeks away from Christmas I think it is only right to start thinking about Christmas party outfits! So next week I will be starting my series on the best pieces out there to make you party ready! Very excited so be sure to stay tuned! 

Happy Thursday! 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Fur stole loveeee! I love mine! You look great xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! They are the perfect winter accessory! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig