Fashion and Style Blog

Thursday 8 November 2012

Jacquard Trousers!


Peplum Jacket- Miss Rebel, Top- Newlook
Jacquard Trousers- Primark, Shoes- Primark
Bag- Newlook, Ring- Topshop, 
Necklace- Freds ( Chorlton based Shop)
Watch- Daniel Wellington 
Nails- OPI "The World is not Enough"

Hi Guys, 

Hope you have had a good week? apologies for the lack of blogging this has been a weird week and I can honestly say I can't believe it is Friday tomorrow! I was ill and stuck in bed for the start of the week and then had a computer malfunction yesterday, hence why it has taken so long to get this post up! 

Anyway enough of my rambling on, I am really glad to finally be showing one of my favourite looks for this season, Jacquard trousers! 
I really love this style of trousers, it is a really flattering cut for a pear shape, as they are shaped around the waist and then are tailored to just flow down the leg in a straight line and don't come in tight at the ankles. I know trousers are not something people reach for, jeans, skirts and dresses are normally the first stop in a wardrobe, but this season they have had a revival and there are some great versions out there. As you would expect Topshop and ASOS has some gorgeous pairs, but  could not believe that the pair I am wearing were only £16 from Primark!  Such a bargain and I love the gold print, it ticks of the metallic trend too, good fashion maths people! And had to team it with my ever faithful peplum top and jacket, what do you think, have you been loving trousers this season?

Well, I have got a really busy but very exciting weekend ahead, I have got lots of my friends coming to stay for the weekend for a house warming weekender. I can't wait to see everyone but now doubt it will be pretty messy! However I am wearing my new Fashion Union dress, so will defo get some pics to show you guys!
Hope you have a great weekend! 

Happy Weekend!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love those trousers and such a good bargain! xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebecca! Yeah they have been one of the best buys this season-love them. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig