Fashion and Style Blog

Thursday 22 November 2012

Leather Loving!

     Skirt- H&M, Top- Primark, Necklace- Primark
Boots- Newlook, Ring- Topshop, Bag- Primark 
Nails- Nails Inc- Motcomb Street 

Hey Guys!

Here are some pics from my work wear look today. I am lucky working in a fashion marketing office that we do not have to wear suits and typical office attire. Don't get me wrong there is a no jeans and trainer policy but it does give you some stylistic freedom which I love. 
Today I was busy haring around the building in meetings, so I always go for comfort on days like that. So I once again turned to my slouchy long sleeved top, which I can not stop wearing, I love burgundy this season it is so warm and brings colour to every look. 
But my favourite piece is my leather skirt from H&M, believe it or not it is soo comfy it has got a stretch to it so it moves with you, but still keeps a great shape and tucks in around my bum! I have loved the leather trend this winter, it is so versatile, you can wear dressed up dressed down and I mostly like clashing it with relaxed style like this slouchy t. If there was one item I would recommend buying at the moment it would be something leather, you will wear it all the time!

Well, I hope you are all ready for the weekend? I am heading home to the Lakes to see my Parents and starting to get into Christmas mode, so really looking forward to that. I will be posting over the weekend, so be sure to drop in am check out my next look! 

(And I wanted to wish a Very Happy Thanks Giving to all my gorgeous American followers, I hope you all have an amazing time and I am thankful for all of your support! xx)

Happy Thursday!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig