Fashion and Style Blog

Thursday 29 November 2012

Christmas Party Series Post 2- Accessories!

Hi Guys! 

Hope you are not frozen or soaking from all this ridiculous weather in the UK this week? I have need a wetsuit and thermals all in one! 
So in an attempt to drag myself back into festive mood, I have put together the next instalment in my Christmas Party series. Today it is all about the accessories (which I might argue are the most important part of the outfit!)
 So you have picked the dress, now it's time to finish it off in style.....here are a few suggestions!

1) New Look 
2) Topshop
3) Accessories
4) Miss Selfridges 
5) Miss Selfridges
6) Accessories
7) Topshop


1) Miss Selfridges 
2) Next
3)Topshop
4) Miss Selfridges
4) Topshop
5) New Look

For me the styling of an outfit is the best part, that is when you are able to give something your own stamp and make it unique. 
You could work into the a room in the same dress as someone else,but if you have killer shoes, bags and jewelry on it will make it look different. 

This is a great year for glitz and glam and if you are wearing jewelry with your party look then it will have to be statement! As much sparkle and colour as you can find, as you would expect Topshop and Newlook have amazing pieces at 2 ends of the price spectrum, so no excuse for not blinging up girls! 

Well, I better get going, I am off to a blogger event tonight,which I am really looking forward too, I love meeting up with some lovely fellow bloggers, having a few champagnes and feasting my eyes on some new clothes! I will be posting on the event in the next couple of days, so be sure to check it out. 

Hope you like my picks and are looking forward to the weekend! 

Happy Thursday! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig