Fashion and Style Blog

Tuesday 30 October 2012

OPI James Bond Collection! - Review



Hi Guys!
Right, I know it would appear that I have gone slightly Bond crazy of late, but I really am a big fan! So a couple of weeks ago when I saw that OPI were bringing out a 50 year Bond Collection for the release of Skyfall, I knew I had to have it. 
I love the colours, not only are they perfect for this Autumn/Winter, but they are named after different Bond films- genius! 

 Golden Eye, The Spy Who Loved Me, The World is not Enough, 
Live and Let Die
Golden Eye
This is a gorgeous full on gold, not one that needs lots of coats to get a shine, it is going to be the colour for the party season! 

           The Spy Who Loved Me
I really don't think the camera really shows how bright and sparkly this red is. It is very vibrant and not matte at all, stunning.

The World is not Enough
This colour is is quite similar to My Private Jet, another OPI colour that I love, it is a dark inky brown (if that is a colour) with little sparkly bits.

             Live and Let Day
I think this is my favourite out of the collection, it is so hard to get across the colour it is a gorgeous teal green  with metallic flecks running through it.Ironically it is also my fav Bond film, so I think it was a sign!


I hope you like the colours, which one is your favourite?

This is a great collection and all of the colours are really wearable, but very dramatic and glossy, so if you are after a muted nail colour, then this collection is not for you, but if you love bright nails and OPI like me, you will love it! 
And there are more James Bond colours to try, in the full size, Skyfall, Living Daylights etc, so be sure to check them out!

Well, I promise I will get back to normal non Bond related posts in the next couple of days, (promise) I have some new season outfit posts to show you and hopefully some more news on a new project I have been working on! 

Happy Tuesday! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig