Fashion and Style Blog

Friday 7 September 2012

The Owl and the Pussy Bow!


                         Jacket- Miss Rebel, Top- H&M, Skirt- Primark
     Belt- Vintage, Bracelets- Forever 21, Ring - Topshop

Hi Guys! 

Can you believe it is Friday? This week has been really hectic and busy,but still a lot of fun! 

This is my latest outfit post with my new Owl t shirt from H&M. Back in Febuary when Burberry hit the catwalk with those really cute owl jumpers, I was determined to find an Owl print asap. I really like this one from H&M, it looks great dressed up with this pencil skirt and heels, but looks equally as good dressed down in jeans and a parka. 
The belt is an very old one that I have had for years, it is vintage and a bit frayed but that I what I love about it, and it really helped to finish the look. I am really enjoying clashing pretty bows and femine prints with rougher leathers at the mo.

As you know I was picked to be Grazia'a Fashion Blogger of the week, and there has been some really lovely feedback to that, which I would like to say a big thank you for. And I have also been lucky enough to collaborate with the Grazia fashion team and some other fab bloggers to pick out out top Style Icons of 2012, so if you would like to check out that feature the link is here...( Who would you say was your top fashionista?)

 http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/archive/2012/09/05/who-are-2012s-top-style-influencers-our-editors-and-fave-bloggers-picks-include-.htm

And to top off an already very busy week, I am moving house this weekend, so am currently living out of boxes and can not find anything. I will have loads more details on the move and all my new fashion storage in the next couple of weeks, so be sure to look out for that!

I hope you all have fab weekends too, as well as the move I am watching as much live streaming of New York fashion week as I can, which as so far been amazing.
 I was gutted that I could not make it to any of the Fashion Night Out events in London last night, but with the move and all the craziness here I just had to give it a miss, but it looks like it was brill, and I was very jealous of everyone who could make it! 
Oh well, back to the packing! 

Happy Weekend! 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love this look! Fab! And I want that t-shirt! off I got to H&M....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun! yeah, go now it was only about £10 too! x

      Delete
  2. I love your burgundy skirt! pretty look!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig