Fashion and Style Blog

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Parka, Blazer and Jumper- Wednesday commute!


                       Jacket- Huk(A Independent Manchester Store) 
      Wet look Leggings- Boohoo, Blazer- New Look
         Jumper- Topshop, Boots- Viva La Diva
                   Bag- Mango, Ring Topshop 


Hi Guys!

I hope you are all having a good week so far? Mine has been busy busy with meetings (on some exciting projects that I will be telling you about soon!) I am also still trying to get my new house all sorted out and how I want it, it is always hard when you move to get things organised but I am trying- honest! 

So, due to all this talk about the move, I decided to take my outfit post pictures today at the Tram stop, as this is another new part of my life, the commute! For the past 3 years I have lived right in the center of Manchester and I have now moved to the "burbs" of Chorlton and so am getting the Tram in to work everyday. 

As you will see I am wearing my leather sleeved parka jacket, that has now taken over the high street! I got mine back in August and it was not too bad, but now every 3rd 4th girl you pass has got a version on, which is a little annoying, but I don't know why I am complaining, that's fashion for you! What do you think?
I really love this Topshop jumper too, it is perfect for those snug days when you are feeling the cold, while still wanting to have style and it works really well with the burgundy blazer.Topshop always have a great selection of knitwear in the winter, if you have not checked it out yet, you should!
I also needed lots of files and papers in my bag today, hence my massive Mango shopper!
I am wearing on my nails my new Barry M Gelly nail polish that I LOVE, but will be doing a full post on very soon, as the colours and shine I am sure you will adore. 

Well, we have broke the back of the week, and as London Fashion Week finishes Milan starts! I am trying to catch as much live streaming as I can, I saw Gucci earlier today and it was stunning! 
I am hoping all the madness will calm down over the next week and I can get back to the blog everyday, so apologies for a absence recently, with the move and fashion weeks etc it has just been a bit manic. Enjoy the rest of your week! 

Happy Wednesday! 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the colour scheme in this outfit!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig