Fashion and Style Blog

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Chunky Knits- High Street Edit!

Hi Guys! 

Well, I hate to go one about the weather soo much, but this week I feel we have moved over to the Winter months, it has been freezing, and rainy! 
However, I have decided that unless I emigrate to sunnier skies, I am just going to have to embrace it and one way to get me on board is through Chunky Knitwear- I love it! 
So this is post is dedicated to my top wolly picks from the High Street to keep us all warm and snug in the coming months! (While looking equally stylish)

Top Shop 

  £69.99 
         (Needs no intro it is one of the JW Anderson Jumpers- There is also a Bat design, that Alexia Chung is loving too!)

  £38.00

             £42.00



River Island 


                                              
 £38




    £40




    £35



Miss Selfridge 


        £39


                    £39

           £39


I hope you like my picks and are as excited as me to start wearing them. I know I keep harping on about the cold weather, but I do love a nice crisp dry day that is cold but bright, they are the perfect days for all of the above! 

Can't believe it is Wednesday already, it has been a hectic week as we are handing the keys over from our old flat tomorrow, so have been doing the big clean up for the past couple of nights, but hopefully come the weekend, things will have calmed down. 
I have nearly less than a week to go till the Cosmo Blog Awards and I still do not have an outfit!! So I may need your help next week to decide.#costumedrama 
Hope you are having a good week and are not too flooded where you are. And If you are out and about in any of the major UK Cities this week keep your eyes peeled for the Grazia Style Hunter team, who are snapping away at all the fashionista's they find! More post very soon, stay tuned! 

Happy Midweek! 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. og top shop and miss selfridge can make my winter dreams so pretty :))
    xx

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm in love with the 1st sweater

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig