Fashion and Style Blog

Thursday 19 July 2012

Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2012


Hi Guys! 

This is a really quick post to let you know that I found out on Tuesday that Logan's Runway has been short listed in the Best New Fashion Blogger Category of the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards!! I am literally completely shocked ( it has taken till now from Tuesday to get a stunned look of my face!) and really honoured to have been short listed with such an amazing selection of other blogs! 
I was away this weekend in Scotland and did not get back until Tuesday night and was out of signal and wifi, so had no idea, it was not until someone made a lovely comment on the blog that I realised I had been selected, so I want to say the biggest thank you to anyone who nominated me. 


I know the blogs are really subjective and I would never ask anyone to pick my blog out over others, (as they are so good) but if you would like to vote for me I can't actually express how much fashiony cyber love would be coming your way!! 

Here is the link if you would like to vote, 

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/blog-awards-2012-vote

Thank you so much! xxxxxx

I have lots of exciting posts coming your way, including my AW12 trend report and where you can find it on the high street, plus some new outfit posts that I hope you love! 

Well, it is nearly the weekend, hope you have loads of fun things planned and are excited the weather is actually going to be nice!!! 

Happy (Nearly) Friday and a big thank you if you vote! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig