Fashion and Style Blog

Sunday 13 May 2012

Print Trousers Trend!



          Jacket- H&M, Trouers- Primark, Top- New Look
            Shoes- New Look, Hat- H&M, Bag- Viva La Diva
              Necklace- H&M, Ring- Bought on holiday 


Well, what a day! It has been a very big day in Manchester, as Manchester City have won the Premiership in the last minutes of extra time to beat Manchester United! So to be fair today has been dedicated to football not fashion and living in Manchester City Centre has made it even more exciting! 

However last night I was out for an amazing meal with my Boyfriend and my Mum and Dad at a new French restaurant called Le Relais de Venise L’Entrecote, it was literally one of the nicest steaks I have ever had and would recommend it to anyone. 

I was really excited to be able to finally wear my print trousers  
from Primark. They were such a bargain, I love this trend and was searching online and on the high street to find the right pair and to be honest I had not even considered Primark, so when I popped in for for mooch around the accessories I was delighted to find these. They are soo comfy, just like PJ's so perfect to eat out in, and I really liked the animal print. 
I will be going to buy a floral pair now too, as they will be great to wear right through the summer and even on holiday. H&M and New look have some great options, so think that will be my next purchase. 

Like the print leggings I wanted to keep the top half simple to let the trousers do all the talking, but couldn't resist adding my floppy hat to finish of the look. 

I hope you have all had nice weekends and like my look? I can't believe it is back to work tomorrow. Got to get my head down and train this week as next Sunday I am running the Manchester 10K for a local Charity Talbot House, so will be hitting the gym! 

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. cute trousers!!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mik, they are too comfy, I could actually sleep in them! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute and I love your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the print and the heels! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the heels are my safe go to shoes! :-)

      Delete
  5. Absolutly love this outfit ! I want ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig