Fashion and Style Blog

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Brave Soul Blog Event!

Hi Guys, 

Tonight I have been to a really lovely blogger event for a new British clothing brand Brave Soul. They are an online exclusive brand that have both Women and Men's high trend fashion and really affordable prices. 
I had been really impressed with the website and some of the pieces, and to come and see it first hand it did not disappoint. 
There is a fab range of on trend prints, colours and styles that are really wearable and assessable for every wardrobe. I was like a big kid going through the rails, trying to pick my favorite of their current season stock. 
We were also lucky to have sneak peak into the AW12 collection and there are some major knitwear pieces that I will definitely be coveting this winter!

Here are my pics of the night, my partner in style Katie came too, and like me loved the range

 

Me having a mooch!


Katie checking out next season's collection
                                                                         The Mens!

What I liked most about the collection was the wearablity of the designs, these are great everyday items that you will go for time and time again. The tie dye top was a paticular fav of mine, but at the moment anything tie dye gets my vote!
Speaking to Angela Robinson, the Project Manager at Brave Soul she expressed that the wearabilty was a key part of the brand and making clothes that were on trend and affordable, but not sacrificing on quality. 
I think they have really achieved this and it was lovely to meet all the team and some lovely fellow blogger too! That is one of the great things about these events, getting meet new fashion minded ladies!

I hope you like the pics and please do go and check out the site, I am sure you will want to stat buying! 
http://www.bravesoul.co.uk/

Can't believe we are over the halfway point of the week, had such a busy time! But, nearly finished my final installment to the summer style challenge, this week is my personal fav accessories- so be sure to look out for it and hope you have good couple of days before the weekend!

Happy Wednesday!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. event was amazing and You looked great! was nice to see you there! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it was lovely to see you to! Just can't wait to start wearing the clothes! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute top , loving your outfit!

    whoreswearchanel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig