Fashion and Style Blog

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Day One Manchester Fashion Week Outfit-Missgiuded Dress!

As you know this week is Manchester Fashion Week! I reporting for you all week on all things glam and gorgeous on the catwalk, but off the runway us mere mortals need to impress on the clothes stakes too!

Here are a few pics of my outfit choice for the first day, I went for a Missguided dress, as it was Missguided day! I bought this dress ages ago and have been waiting for the right time to give it a premier and yesterday was the day! I hope you like! 





                                                   
                                        Dress- Missguided, Necklace-Topshop
                 Shoes-Newlook, Ring- Primark


This Missguided dress was a complete bargain it was only £17.99 and is a really comfy Jersey material so you can move around freely in it and not feel restricted. I teamed it with a really bold necklace to give the look more edge, this necklace had some lovely comments in one of my previous posts, it is a classic and one I pull out again and again.  
The spilt is a little high, but that is what makes the dress stand out, so go on flash that thigh!! (if you are a bit worried about this you could stitch or fabric glue down the spilt until you are happy)
As you also know I am all about the curves, and I think dresses that can show off a waist, bum and hips is great, being around the models it can sometimes make you feel self conscious about having shape, but don't worry- the size 10/12 is the new 0! It is all about making trends work for you and your body shape, that is what I love so much about styling.

I am just getting ready now to head back to The Avenue for my day of shows, so stay tuned for a round up of today's events! 

              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love that dress, you look fab! x

    http://gach-rud-emma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much guys for you lovely comments! It is such a bargain dress, you should get it! X :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manchester is among the UK's premier events cities offering a huge variety of event venues. This article provides details of some of Manchester's better known venues as well as information on the city's extremely influential musical history. office cleaning companies manchester

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig