Fashion and Style Blog

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Own the Runway- my new find!

I always like finding new places to shop and get style ideas from, I do have my favourites that I go back to time and time again, but it is always nice keep up with the market to try something new and then share it with you!  
My online fashion travels have recently stumbled across Own the Runway. 
                                                          http://www.owntherunway.com/

This is site full of on trend items that are perfect for day to day wearing, it is not high end fashion, but for us ladies who budget for clothes, it is great for our up to the minute fashion pieces. 
I have picked out some of my favourites....

25.99

This dress is such a good high street version of the Dolce and Gabbana prints that we saw for SS12. The Chilli's and the fruit is so vibrant and would be perfect on a hot sunny day!




                                £22.99

You can not go wrong with a good pair of skinny jeans and these are the perfect pastel colour to take you through the next few months, I know there are so many versions of these on the high street, but I have not seen any in this colour.

                                 £23.99

How cute is this playsuit? This would be fab for hitting the beach in or even for those few really hot days in the UK when you want to be fashionable but comfortable ( I know the two don't always go hand in hand!)



                            £14.99

Embellished and 3D tops are huge this season and there some quite expensive ones out there, this is a steal and in such a gorgeous pale yellow, team with jeans/denim shorts and a floppy hat and you are set! Think Luis Vuitton's beautiful SS12 lace pastels.


I hope you like these picks and check out the site,it is really easy to navigate and has a cool section on celebrity looks and how you can recreate them.

Enjoy!
xxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig