Fashion and Style Blog

Sunday 4 March 2012

Brightening up a dull day

I know that most people (me included) will dress depended on the weather. If it is a gorgeous sunny day I feel myself leaning towards the lighter colours of my wardrobe and if it is miserable it is easy to just throw on black/ greige and fit in with the day itself!
Today, I decided not to do that, and picked out some bright blue jeans a peach shirt to pick up my mood, as Manchester was not having the best weather.

 
 

I am loving all the pastels and neon's that are around at the moment, and they can be styled in so many different ways. I have been clashing them quite a lot, but a bright colour can also look fab against prints. What are your fav ways of working with this trend? 
Today I decided to team my paisley pattern neck scarf with the outfit, as the colours complemented the print so well and since Stella McCartney's SS12 collection paisley has had a bit of a come back. This next scarf is so old, it has been doing the fashion rounds for years but I keep going back to it time and time again. So be careful what to chuck out in your next cupboard clear out as you may live to regret it!
xxxxxxxxxx

Shirt-H&M  Jeans- H&M, Ankle Boots- Primark, Blazer- Topshop
Neck scarf- Vintage

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your peach colored shirt is so pretty and I love the pattern on your scarf! Gorgeous outfit :) now following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Joyce! The shirt was such a bargain it was only £7.99 from H&M. xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig