Fashion and Style Blog

Monday 5 March 2012

5 Things to make Monday's better!

Monday's are the worst day of the week by far, you are back to work and normally spent up after the weekend so, I always try to find little things to pick it up! This can never involve much money, but it is often the little things that put me in a better mood!
Here are 5 things for just about £5 that have caught my attention today and at these prices who can say no!

Miss Guided £5.99
New Look £4.99
Dorothy Perkins £4


Superdrug £4



















ASOS £6

This collection is just what a girl on a budget needs to satisfy my shopping urges without breaking the bank! My favourite has to be the headband from New Look, how good will this look in the better weather with city shorts and wedges! 
Happy Monday! 
xxxxxx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elle, I know I love that trend! I will be tribaling it up this season! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little Monday gems. We have something to brighten up your week too :) Motilo is now welcoming great fashion bloggers and giving you an exclusive invitation to one of our parties. Here's how to join in: http://magazine.motilo.com/join-the-motilo-blogging-network-win-great-prizes/

    Love
    Motilo xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have registered my blog with you now so hopefully you will like my features! Can't wait to be involved. xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig